Aluminium Composite Panel(ACP) is a type of flat panel made of aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core widely used the world over for external cladding of buildings, insulation, fascia’s & canopies, interior wall & partition panels, sunshades and signage industry as an alternative to heavier, more expensive substrates.
WHY CHOOSE ACP CLADDING
- Visually attractive and stylish.
- Available in wide range of metallic and non-metallic colours.
- Available in different patterns that imitate other materials, such as wood or marble.
- Are light-weight, easily formable fire retardant flat rigid panels having long durability.
- Widely used within the signage industry as an alternative to heavier, more expensive substrates or backing material for mounting signs.